Friday, February 5, 2010

sometimes i wish you were dead. But i would hate myself for waiting by your grave, instead of the phone.

I'm not a good person. I show you a piece of my heart, and have the nerve to ask for all of yours. I'm so selfish to want love, but not give it fully. I lie to get by. I cry in pain, when i have done things to destroy emotions. If i die without an inch of happiness, it was what i deserved. And in the end, i am alone with the things i have done.

so i rather avoid because i love you and wanna keep u by me thats what he said and when he leaves me how would i feel when i fell all in love with him , i thought i was selfish but no there is a person that is even more selfish than i am.

In love we quarrel and we will fight for our rights , but if we can't give in then we are better off not together.

Life goes on .

Facebook is a get away friend of mine. People ask why do you post emotions here because i dont have a human friend to tell to, so is Blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment