Friday, February 5, 2010

A stray cat is me.

Suicides go to hell for eternity, but in heaven i'll live forever, too. Is there no option where i get to be alone?

Destruction leads to a very rough road, but it also breeds creation.

Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom, when your axes cut the roots that feed them.

All the money you make will never buy back your soul.

Music is many things. Music is personal. Music can inspire. Music can console. Music can uplift. Music is enlightening. Music is Powerful.Music is honest.

There are nights where i bump into strangers on empty streets. Where i need you to take my hair in your fist. Or a car to hit me. Anything.


I've been keeping a fake diary. So when they make a movie of my life, people will think i was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment