Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm beautifully broken.


If love asks a question, do not deceiveFor the truth is the answer, I only believeIf my heart should open, love do not fearOr if my eyes in happiness shed a tearLet the wind in my soul blow you awayAnd the sun in my heart brighten your dayIf love and life I was asked to compareBoth of these with you I wish to share.

Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

I can't help myself , don't you realise ?

I'm gonna live everyday like my last day.

My mouth is dry with words I cannot verbalize. Tell me why we live like this.

90% of all relationship problems always derives from the tone of voice and choice of words.

Everyday is the worst day ever.

This love are just magical memories i can keep.

Love is a gamble. Sometimes you win, other times you lose. But no matter what your cards are in this gamble, whether cloves, spades, or diamonds. Remember, never ever play with the heart.

I traced my finger along your trails. Your body was the map. I was lost in there

you don't like me, remember it's mind over matter; i don't mind and you don't matter. people sometimes think i am hard to get along but i'm just too deep in thoughts to pay attention to them.

the friends i do have, they're kept close. i'm a pretty shy person at first but i'm a ball of energy and laziness.i pull the ugliest faces without realizing.

Help me im alive. I wana leave but the world won't let me go.

I drew you.

If you have it [Love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.

True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.

They do not love that do not show their love. The courseof true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love.

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.

No comments:

Post a Comment