Friday, February 5, 2010

looking like i do not fear but crying all over and over again . I don't really know what's pain.

Lies can be hurtful and joyful.

I'm just bad at everything and i won't say sorry from the bottom of my heart.

I'm just unlucky and people who don't just take unadvantage of it.

those sweet words how long could it last ..

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.

Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that.

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.

Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.

i hate having to put my feelings into words when my body knows exactly what to say. come home.

The city sometimes feels like a movie set. Maybe this is my big scene. Maybe. Just maybe. You'll notice me.

I hate the most about you is you make me love you.

You knew me ? I've long forgotten and i'm a new person every second.

We all need that person who can be true to you.

If enduring pain, braving shame, despising one's self for the sake of affection and accepting misery without question is the definition of love - then, I LOVE YOU.

Love will never end only 'till the day livings are all gone.

I feel heartbeat for a girl , i feel hurt for a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment