Friday, February 5, 2010

Sometimes life just seem all planned , we don't have a choice of what matters.

All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.' 'Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.'

All that we see or seem, Is but a dream within a dream.

Love isn't forever because you don't live forever.

Stop it with the long story , straight foward but it hurts so let it be cause no one is truly nice.

When i'm all alone i feel so much better.

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together ?

People asked why i don't model anymore , as simple as that is not my passion .

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark burn out in a brilliant blaze than it be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment