Friday, February 5, 2010

silence ate my well-beings .

My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular.

You don't love a girl because of beauty. You love her because she sings a song only you can understand.

It's never too late if you love/loved her .

I hate the way you love.

It's a crying game.

When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers, I kind of wanted to be a vampire.

there are many people who call you by your name, but there's only one person who can make it sound special.

The shit you hear about me might be true. But then again, it could be as fake as the bitch who told you.

My atonement .

Gossip is nature's telephone.

My life is less than a middle of a nightmare or rather a dream ?

Fall in love with me , ten times hundred times until you just can't be away from me.

Hate the sin but love the sinner.

It's funny how when someone says they love you, you can't really feel it, but when they say they don't love you anymore, you can feel every ounce of what there is drain out of your being.

Well i appericiate those who try to harm because they made me stronger and those who tries to destroy my life made me feel how important it is to live on and to 'it' that wants to ruin my relationship gave me a chance to love more as i know that the person i love became more precious to me and i don't wanna lose it again.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.

Whoever says Friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend and whoever says Love is easy obviously isn't true love.

There are three kinds of death in this world. There's heart death, there's brain death, and there's being off the network.

For those of you who think we are descendents from those cavemen who stood and fought with dinosaurs, you must be nuts, we are descendents from the ones who ran like hell to live.

Cry as I may these tears won’t wash you away

Should I Smile Because You're My Friend Or Cry Because Thats All We'll Ever Be?

Its hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone if your heart still does.

To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.

Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be.

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment